Helmet Full Face - Simpson Speed Bandit
The Speed Bandit Helmet combines Simpson's long tradition of drag racing design with moto-centric features, revised aerodynamics and a polycarbonate shell. The wide spread of available sizes are broken-down over three unique thermo-injected shells to cut weight and reduce the helmet's overall profile. From an ostensibly spartan vent scheme, airflow to the rider is maximized by Simpson's "Speed Brow" venturi ridges at the helmet's crown. Here, low pressure zones that build over always-open forehead vents pull fresh air up and over the rider's face and into channels molded into the helmet's EPS liner. Rear exhaust ports finally expel this air and moisture through the back of the helmet - adding efficiency to an otherwise minimalist design.
Regardless of speed, a locking mechanism allows you to cruise with the face shield secured into one of four selectable positions. The distinct Simpson eye port provides an expanded field of vision and a comm-friendly design with cheek pads that accept speakers make for easy Bluetooth installation. For safety, the Speed Bandit achieves both DOT and ECE certifications. Packing John Force looks at an "eighth-mile" price, the Speed Bandit Helmet should really light-up your tree.
- Lightweight thermo-injected polycarbonate shell
- Three shell sizes for reduced outer profile
- Simpson “Speed Brow” shell design with low-pressure venturi top venting
- Optimized for upright and sportier 3/4 riding positions
- Passive chin vents and central rear exhaust ports
- Ultra-wide Bandit-style clear face shield for maximum field of view
- Four position face shield detents with locking feature
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic comfort liner
- Double D-ring closure
- Uses Simpson Ghost Bandit face shield (Pinlock anti-fog insert sold separately)
- FMVSS 218 DOT approved and ECE 2205 certified
Note: Bluetooth speaker cutouts are relatively shallow. Thin Bluetooth speakers are recommended.
Helmet ships with clear face shield; tinted face shields available separately.